This class is for Conventional and Mirrorless DSLR users.
Understanding your Camera II: Take Control
Sat. May 23. 11:00AM – 1:00PM $39.99 (per person)
Our DSLR-101 class taught you what the features of your DSLR are, and showed
you samples of their effects. Now in DSLR-201 you will learn how to apply
these building blocks to greatlyimprove your photos, and the way you think
about taking your photos. Gaining a deeper understanding of ISO, depth
of field, the relationship of f-stops and shutter speeds, exposure compensation,
on camera flash vs. off camera flash, and knowing how to read your histogram
will be the focus of this class.
Topics to include:
• Choosing the proper ISO. How and why it matters.
• Controlling depth of field. How to use it as a tool to create dramatic images .
• Why sometimes photos seem too light or too dark, and what you need to
understand to master your meter.
• Light. Natural or artificial. How to handle it.
• Understanding the resources your camera can give you to perfect
• Please bring your DSLR camera to this class. We will better be able to show
you how to apply what you will learn
Please note that this class is NOT for point & shoot cameras.
Next Available Class: Thurs. June. 25 6:00PM ‐8:00PM
Please call us at (212) 753 - 5128 to book a seat!