Class: Saturday, July 18th from 2 PM - 4 PM
Price: $39.99/per person
For Conventional and Mirrorless DSLR users.
Understanding your Camera II: Take Control
$39.99 (per person)
Our DSLR-101 class taught you what the features of your DSLR are, and
showed you samples of their effects.
Now in DSLR-201 you will learn how to apply these building blocks to greatly
improve your photos, and the way you think about taking your photos.
Gaining a deeper understanding of ISO, depth of field, the relationship
of f-stops and shutter speeds, exposure compensation, on camera flash
vs. off camera flash, and knowing how to read your histogram will be the
focus of this class
Topics to include:
• Choosing the proper ISO. How and why it matters.
• Controlling depth of field. How to use it as a tool to create dramatic images .
• Why sometimes photos seem too light or too dark, and what you need
to understand to master your meter.
• Understanding the resources your camera can give you to perfect
• Please bring your DSLR camera to this class. We will better be
able to show you how to apply what you will learn
Please note that this class is NOT for point & shoot cameras. The next
available class is Saturday, July 18th from 2:00 PM ‐4:00 PM. Please call
(516) 217-1000 to book a seat.
Coffee & snacks included.